It is all very well and good and all that, but… you’ve already proposed a lot of recipes, be they savory or sweet, but it was the dry throat, non ? Then, we can be with what all of these good things ? Ben, we concocted a little cocktail fresh and light like bubbles as an aperitif Christmas…
During an evening with friends to celebrate (in advance) Christmas, I’ve tested this cocktail with friends and I’ve got the impression that it has rained because it does not a drop remained.
Cocktail party to prepare for Christmas
By the glass Save Print Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon of pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice organic
- zest of organic lemon
- the white sparkling wine “brut” (here a ” Café de Paris brut)
- In a shaker, pour in the maple syrup and the lemon multiplied by the number of guests. Stir well.
- Divide into glasses and finish with the sparkling wine well chilled.
- Garnish with a zest and savour.