It is off to the marathon of festivals of end of the years, this time with the preparation for new year’s eve, 31. I hope that you spent beautiful holidays of Christmas, that you have had full of love and gifts and that you have not eaten too much ! So I start this recovery with an idea of the cocktail, because, yes, the champagne is good, but it’s still a bit too classic. Then, one takes the good resolution before 2016 and we are preparing a cocktail with spices to finish off the year smoothly. Yes, because this long drink is a bit sweet with its almond cream but we will not be fooled, it also contains ginger, cinnamon, cardamom and calvados… only good things !
In any case here, it has been adopted !
To-1 glass Save Print Ingredients
- 5 cl of calvados
- 10 cl of almond cream
- 2 cl of syrup of dates or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon juice of ginger crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Crush a chunk of ginger in a press garlic to extract the juice.
- Put the brandy, syrup of dates, spices, almond cream and the ginger juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shakez all and serve in a glass with two ice cubes.