It’s been a lil while that I didn’t have you proposed a fish recipe, and as you do not eat as desserts (if, if, I assure you !), although the idea is rather cool, it is as well to concoct small dishes nice. And as the summer is approaching, I decided to put myself at the green (what the fish it is not green ?!) attention parade because, yes, there is pesto of arugula anyway. I also want to provide you with a recipe bikini friendly (summer is approaching, and all of that stuff…) And more, today is the ” bikini friendly day “, declared by our magazine darling the Yummy magazine. So what could be better than fish (not fried huh, I didn’t say that the fish and chips, it was light !), but simply cooked in the oven with a little touch of summer inside, to bring back the sun is hidden now !
To accompany this fish, it makes a fart-arugula-walnut pesto and rice are added, semi-full or full, it is better to take the day off and not crack on 1, 2, or 4 packages of m&m’s 4-hour (yes, I saw you, you at the back of the room !).
Cod with dried tomatoes and arugula-walnut pesto
For 2 people Save Print Ingredients
- 2 fillets of cod
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- The arugula-walnut pesto
- The juice of one organic lemon
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Cut the dried tomatoes into pieces and crush coarsely with the lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil
- Season the fillets of cod on both sides and arrange in a baking dish. Pour the mixture of lemon juice-dried tomatoes over the fish.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes depending on their size.
- Serve with the sauce over the top, and the arugula-walnut pesto.