There it is, the summer is coming to an end but the month of September is still there with its beautiful days so why not take the opportunity to whip up a small dish filled with sunshine ?! This small dish is a fillet of cod with chorizo and rosemary, with a touch of lemon to remind us of the South, the beach, the sea… finally a brief vacation (yes I know there are those among you who lives year-round in the sea or ocean…you I do not speak to you !) !!!
Mr loves fish so I can not refuse him a good lil piece of time to time and it is not without annoy me, even if in the end we eat a little (well except when we go on a trip to the seaside, there is the orgy !!!). Then the cod fillet with chorizo it makes you want ?!
Cod fillet with chorizo and rosemary
For 2 people Save Print Ingredients
- 2 portions of cod fillet
- 1/2 chorizo sausage, mild or strong
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- The juice of a lemon non-treaty
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Season the fillets of cod on both sides.
- Put the rosemary in a baking dish and place the fillets of cod on top.
- Season with a drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice.
- Cut the chorizo into slices and then put them overlapping on the fillets of cod.
- Bake for 8 minutes.