With the beautiful days that are finally arriving (at least I hope so…), one begins to have serious envy of freshness and salad. I also find that asian flavors such as fresh herbs, the type of coriander or mint are excellent and stick perfectly to the spirit of summer.
Also I started making a salad, the meatballs and chicken asian flavors.
It is easy, fresh and quick! You tell me the news…
Composed salad to the meatballs and chicken asian flavors
For 2 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE SALAD
- 1 small green salad (type batavia)
- 1 carrot
- 1 small bunch of fresh coriander
- 3 sprigs of mint
- 2 handfuls of fresh soy
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- FOR THE BROTH
- 1/2 l of water
- 20 cl of coconut milk
- 1 stick of lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce salt
- 1 teaspoon of nuocmam (fish sauce)
- FOR THE CHICKEN BALLS
- 1 escalope of chicken
- fresh coriander chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- In a bowl, individual, prepare the salad by cutting it into strips. Thus, the future ingredients that you will add will better mix. Add the carrots, grated and soy. Snip then the mint and coriander. Book the fee.
- For the preparation of the broth; in a saucepan, mix the water, coconut milk, soy sauce and nuocmam as well as the stick of lemongrass cut into sections of 3 cm. Let simmer while you prepare the chicken balls.
- For the preparation of chicken balls, place in a blender the cutlet cut into small cubes, cilantro, garlic, pressed, shallot, and season. Then mix the preparation until the ingredients are well blended.
- With your hand, then train small balls of 1 cm in diameter and roll them in the flour.
- Immerse them in the boiling bouillon and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Then lift the dumplings with a skimmer and serve on the salad. Then add the peanuts previously chopped.
For the sauce, you can reuse the bo bun, it will go perfectly.