Even in winter I particularly like eating salads, so of course, I love to eat hot, then I serve with a good soup, marrows, for example. This composed salad of winter endive was really delicious, with a few sweets such as oranges, cheese and nuts, and I’m not even talking about the orange vinaigrette… mmmhhh ! At times, without taking the head, we manage to make something simple and tasty without having too much time.
As every time with the salads, let’s be modest with this recipe because there is nothing complicated, it is more of an idea of association, and yes, it is the principle of the salad made up… In any case, what I can tell you is that this orange vinaigrette makes all the difference and adds a serious plus ! It is really tasty, pep and is full of vitamin C, especially, is much-needed. �� And yes, at us it is the first cold of the winter. This is the first baby Tangerine and it makes a pinball machine. �� Finally, it seems that this is only the beginning…
Composed salad of winter endive and oranges
For 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 endives
- 2 oranges
- 1 twenty small cubes of county
- 6 nuts
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- The juice of 1 orange
- Salt and pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- After rinsing off the endive heads, cut into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Remove the pieces of the oranges and add them to the endive.
- Remove from the county into the bowl as well as walnuts, blanched almonds.
- For the vinaigrette, mix all ingredients except oil and stir well. Finally, add the olive oil and mix again. Pour over salad at serving time or on each plate according to your taste.