Well, I think that this is the reverse of the medal… It is good to live in our region to be able to go skiing regularly, but the small accidents happen. I found myself at home, with the knee in applesauce, and I took the opportunity to cook and do some baking.
In the beginning of the year, we told you about the Box of the bloggers, an exchange of products between various bloggers. Marie of the blog “From the sun, with love” we had sent goods to his home country of Canada, and as I still have maple syrup and pecans, I thought that making cookies would be a good idea. I assure you, these treats are perfect for an afternoon of pampering…
Cookies canadian pecan and maple syrup
To 15 cookies Save Print Ingredients
- 90 g butter, softened
- 60 g of brown sugar or brown sugar the end
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 150 g flour
- 30 g of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder (chemical yeast)
- 50 g pecans, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, mix the soft butter, the brown sugar and vanilla sugar with an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth. Add the maple syrup and egg, and beat again.
- Fold in the sifted flour and baking powder and mix until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, drop a twenty mounds of the mixture.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- You can enjoy warm, these cookies are super fluffy and delicious !
Good Cookies canadian pecan and maple syrup !!!