At a party in Grenoble, we were invited to the home of friends. She is from New York and the kitchen particularly well !! This evening, she had made us a Korean meal and a dessert (not Korean), but delightfully american : COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND NUTS !! So, I am very strongly inspired by the recipe that it to me has described it and sharing it here with you.
And as we arrive back to the period of the nuts, this is the perfect time to bring you this good recipe…
To be honest, I’ve tested it 4 times before having the right measures and quantities… Not easy but I got.
If you want to know more about this artist from New york living in Grenoble, france, and on his visions of our sweet France, you can find it on his blog in Grenoble !
Cookies with chocolate chips and nuts
For a dozen cookies Save Print Ingredients
- 75 g of brown sugar
- 60 g margarine
- 1 small egg
- 100 g of oats
- 75 g of whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 50 g of dark chocolate chips
- 50 g of crushed walnuts
- 1 pinch of baking food
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a pan, let it slightly brown in the oatmeal, and more book.
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar and the margarine until consistency is smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and egg until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the oats are golden, the flour, the baking soda, the salt, and mix in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, not greased, drop the dough using 2 tablespoons in order not to heat up the margarine with your fingers.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Let cool slightly then remove the cookies from the plate and place it on a grid so that they end up dry out a bit.
You can keep a few days in a cookie jar air-tight.