There is nothing quite like good cookies. And as it is Wednesday today, moms can prepare for their little monsters. This time, you can enjoy cookies, chocolate and coconut
Cookies chocolate and coconut
For 12 cookies Save Print Ingredients
- 30 g of butter
- 30 g of cream of coconut
- 80 g of dark chocolate (cut in small pieces)
- 60 g sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g coconut
- 50 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bain-marie then leave to cool.
- Mix with a whisk the egg, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Stir in the chocolate and the butter in the dough (egg + sugar).
- In another bowl mix the yeast, the flour, cocoa and salt and then stir in to the dough.
- Mix the paste and the coconut.
- On a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop a tablespoon of the mixture and put the grated coconut on the top. Space each scoop of dough.
- Allow to cook for 12 minutes at 180° and wait until they cool before you take off…
… and the taste.
Source : inspired by the Blog At Kiki