You remember, some time ago, I had shared with you my recipe for milk jam is easy, and I had promised you to come back with recipes to use it. Okay, I admit that it’s been a while and if you’re like me, a fan of the jam of milk, you’re going to have to remake… I’m not gonna complain… ��
So I made these cookies with dulce de leche and popcorn with my little sister and I think she loved even more than me. �� These cookies will be appreciated of the great as small, but we need to recognize that children will be more thrilled…
Cookies, dulce de leche and popcorn
Save Print Ingredients
- 100 g of sugar
- 60 g margarine
- 1 small egg
- 90 g of oats
- 80 g of whole wheat flour
- 20 g of popcorn
- 1 small jar of milk jam / dulce de leche
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of baking food
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a skillet, brown the oat flakes, more book.
- In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar and the margarine until consistency is smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla and egg until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the oats are golden, the flour, the baking soda, and salt and mix.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, not greased, drop the dough using 2 tablespoons in order not to heat up the margarine with your fingers. Make a small then in the center and place a half teaspoon of jam of milk. Cover with a little dough base. And crumble about 2 popcorns on each cookie.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Let cool slightly then remove the cookies from the plate and place it on a grid so that they end up dry out a bit.
I found that this small drop of milk jam that managed to break free of the cookie is especially ! Don’t you think ?!