Find a healthy alternative and vegan my recipe for cookies classic, it was what I wanted that day. In addition I had to redo my stock of oatmeal, so it’s quite naturally that I began to make cookies oatmeal without flour. Just oatmeal, mashed bananas, a little coconut oil and chocolate chips… and no sugar, if, if !!! A small passage in the oven and you have cookies healthy and perfect to wedge a little hungry or want to relish. So yes, they have nothing to do with real cookies, they are not sandblasted, or really crunchy, but I think they are really cool (we even went for a drink together !!!) !
If other recipes you try, I had already concocted cookies vegan banana that are also very very good !
Cookies oatmeal and chocolate
For a dozen cookies Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of oat flakes
- 100 g of almond powder
- 100 g of dark chocolate chips
- 5 cl of coconut oil
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Mix all the dry ingredients are rolled oats, almond powder,baking powder and salt.
- Then add the mashed bananas and oil and mix.
- Finish by adding chocolate chips.
- Form the cookies using an ice cream spoon, arranging them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Good cookies !