In this moment at home, there is very often a jar of peanut butter in the cupboard (organic, of course, rapunzel is our favorite), then the desire was great to do a few cookies to test. On this day Mr. had a desire for cookies, yes, because the cookies and we this is a great love story, I tell you if you have two seconds : Mr. love cookies because when we were young lovers (we are still young and in love but here it goes back a little further !), I was cooking batches of cookies for breakfast when he was at his summer job, postman. And he ate it during his tour of the factor, while thinking about me, then the cookies it is his madeleine de Proust to him ! This is if you have followed it is well, congratulations and if you have jumped it is not serious, in short, I can tell you that I would have had to test the cookies in the peanut butter ages ago, because these little things are small caloric bombs (the cookies don’t explode huh !) !
Cookies vegan lightly sanded and easy to make, it is perfect for the taste of the brats of Wednesday afternoon, it (we will say nothing if you stick one or two, I promise) !
Cookies peanut butter
For a dozen Save Print Ingredients
- 180 g of flour T80
- 155 g of dark chocolate in pistole or tablet broken into pieces
- 80 g of sugar full
- 120 g of peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of plant milk
- 1 pinch of baking
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Put the flour, the sugar, the vanilla and the baking soda in a bowl and then add the peanut butter. Work by hand or the robot equipped with a sheet and add the plant milk to form a smooth paste (add a little more if needed)
- Add the chocolate to the dough and mix.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes
- Form the cookies using an ice cream spoon and arrange on a baking sheet spacing them well.
- Bake for 12 minutes.