Today it is mignonnetée absolute on the blog… I present to you the small bouilles all more irresistible than the others, which respond to small names Rudolphe, Comet, Tornado, Thunder, Lightning, Dashing, Raging, Dancer and Cupid… Yes, you’re not dreaming, it is the reindeer of santa Claus ! But what are reindeer chewable (double meaning, haha !!!), yes cookies reindeer ! Well, I know that unfortunately they will not last long once completed (yes because they are cute but also very good !), but I loved the do, yes I still have my inner child ! Anyway, these cookies rennes will appeal, I am sure, as much to small as to large children, and why not offer them in a pretty transparent paper for Christmas, I am sure they will be very quickly adopted !!!
So this is the fifth recipe from feast, and by far the most cute and childish in this folder, yes, because at Christmas it is important to find our inner child. Remember, last year I made cupcakes Christmas tree. And you, you are also in a cute fashion at the time of the festivals of end of the year ?!
For a dozen Save Print Ingredients
- 100 g of wheat flour bise
- 55 g of sugar cane full
- 50 g margarine
- 20 g of molasses
- 1/2 tablespoon of ginger powder
- 1 pinch of baking
- FOR THE DECOR
- Cookies Nilla waffers (or mini round cakes)
- Paste sugar white
- The red dye
- 40 g of dark chocolate
- Put the flour, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and ginger in a bowl then add the melted margarine. Work the dough by hand or robot equipped with a sheet and then add the molasses. Work until dough is smooth then form a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Lower the dough on 3-4 mm thick then cut out circles using a cookie room.
- Arrange the biscuits on a baking sheet and bake for 14 minutes.
- Once the cookies have cooled, start the decor.
- To do this, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave.
- Start by have the snouts of the reindeer. Paste the Nilla waffers with chocolate on the biscuits, making them exceed of one-half.
- Then you glue the wood, by doing the same operation with the pretzels.
- Next, prepare the dough in sugar, divide into two and colour one half red (I advise you to put latex gloves). Make small balls to form the nose, and then paste them with a little chocolate.
- Talez the dough sugar-white 2 mm thick on a plan dusted with icing sugar and then make small circles for the eyes using a punch (I personally took a cap of the test tube !). Arrange on your reindeer and then dot with the melted chocolate from above to finish off the eyes.
- Here’s your cookies reindeer are ready !
Have fun !