3, 2, 1… It is party to the recipes of Christmas, 10 recipes to accompany you all in greediness until Christmas and give you nice ideas. This year I have chosen to present to you recipes veggies in combining delicacy and respect for the planet (and then it is natural because here we are past flexitariens to vegetarians). So we start today with these cookies footprints pumpkin-orange, perfect for this put in the bath and why not put one under the tree the 24th in the evening for the coming of father Christmas (in all cases if it is not him who eats them, I know others that will be happy !).
This hasn’t escaped I guess, but it makes a little time that I did not come here, then yes, all that I missed but I have gone through and I still go through difficult trials which are that I don’t really have the head to it. However, I would really like to change me a few ideas and to provide you with these recipes for Christmas to make you happy. I really need to love, then I’m all ears to all your kisses, hugs and other virtual hugs. I kiss you and tell you tomorrow for the result.
Cookies thumbprint pumpkin-orange
For a score Save Print Ingredients
- 240 g flour T65
- 120 g of sugar cane
- 110 g margarine vegetable
- 100 g of mashed pumpkins
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 1/2 jar of orange jam
- Beat the margarine with the sugar, salt, and vanilla to obtain a mixture ointment.Add mashed pumpkins, and mix.Then pour the flour and the yeast and mix to form a homogeneous paste. Refrigerate 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Form balls of dough the size of a small golf ball and place them, separated, on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Press with your thumb to form a hole, then add a teaspoon of orange marmalade in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Keep it in a box in the iron safe from the humidity.