Often on Sunday, it happens to me to have cravings for biscuits, and so, when we failed to advance, it must be well put…
I still had hazelnuts with whom I had made my mashed potatoes hazelnut, and as I went to Valrhôna (you had to see on Instagram), I had good dark chocolate chips in my cupboard. So, I decided to combine them in delicious cookies with hazelnuts and chocolate chips home. What largely satisfy my craving for biscuits.
Cookies with hazelnuts and chocolate chips
For a dozen of cookies Save Print Ingredients
- 100 g of flour
- 50 g whole meal flour
- 60 g of powdered sugar
- 20 g de vergeoise
- 80 g of butter
- 50 g of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp of hazelnuts in powder
- 2 handfuls of whole hazelnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and the egg, and whisk until the mixture becomes foamy.
- Place the butter in a bowl and let melt. Fold in the cake mixture.
- In another bowl, put the crushed hazelnuts, chocolate chips, powdered hazelnuts, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add this mixture to the bowl butter, sugar and egg. Mix well to obtain a homogeneous paste. Place the dough in plastic wrap, shape into a sausage and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Get out your roll of dough and cut it into slices 1 cm wide. Place the sections obtained and taken out of the plastic wrap on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- At the exit of the oven, place on a wire rack and let them cool, they dulcifieront as well.