This is it, this is the time of the last recipe of the year… this is also the time to make a small balance sheet. 2014 for me was a year of great change… the birth of my own blog last August, beautiful meetings, the realization of new projects… and it is with undisguised pleasure that I wish you a nice last day of 2014 and a good new year’s eve tonight ! Go back to our velvety-smooth with this creamy cauliflower that will make its small effect this evening on the christmas eve table, and finally, if you happen to have got hold of one of these wonders of cauliflower purple. I am always ecstatic when I see on the shelves one of these specimens, I find them so beautiful and attractive (we’re talking about cauliflower here, huh !!!).
Finally here, I wanted a touch of color to finish off the year, a year which, I hope, been rich on your side, and I can only wish you the best for the year 2016. Good eve my wee wolves and a happy new year !
Cream of cauliflower
For 4-6 people Save Print Ingredients
- 1 large cauliflower purple
- 2 spring onions
- 75 cl of vegetable broth
- 20 cl of almond cream
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets, wash and set aside.
- Slice the onions and then make it sweat with a drizzle of olive oil in a pressure cooker for 5 min on low heat.
- Add the cauliflower into florets and the broth, bring to a boil and cook for 15 min.
- Add the almond cream and mix until you get a smooth consistency and airy.
- Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil fresh, green onions thinly sliced and raw cauliflower.