And yes, we must accept the fact that autumn is in the process of moving! But this season also has its interests culinary with the arrival of new vegetables.
And to accept these 1st falls of temperatures I propose you a small soup recipe for fall : a good cream of pumpkins with cardamom and curry.
The soup… it may very well be the star of the next six months with revenue more demanding than one might imagine… And then, with all these beautiful colors, it lifts the spirits ! Yumm !
Cream of pumpkins with cardamom and curry
Save Print Ingredients
- 1 kg of pumpkins
- 1 large carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 or 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 bouillon cube poultry
- 2 c. c. curry
- 2 cardamom seeds
- 1l. water
- 2 tbsp of cream (to your taste)
- salt and pepper
- After washing and removing the seeds, cut the pumpkins into pieces. It is not necessary to peel it.
- Put the pieces of the pumpkins into a pot of water, with the carrot, onion and garlic diced. Add the broth, curry powder and the crushed cardamom.
- Let it simmer at medium temperature for fifteen minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and mix it all together.
- Serve hot. You can also add a little sour cream depending on your taste.
Pictures edited in September 2014.