This cream of zucchini is absolutely perfect because it is a recipe that can be eaten hot or cold. This is a soup I wanted to enjoy the cold, but I was a bit slow and so we savored it while it is hot because it is not as if it was 30° outside ! With all these storms and these amber alerts, it does not just want to stay cloitré home, warm and to eat only good treats.
I take, therefore, still the beautiful last zucchini, and I’ve frozen a few to be able to use a little later, when the mood arises. As you have probably understood, I prefer the seasons spring and summer fall and winter… But hey, I agree, there are good surprises taste during these seasons also.
Anyway, back to this good cream of zucchini with cottage cheese and chives, it’s still interest here !
Cream of zucchini with cottage cheese and chives
For 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 3 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cheese (type St-Morêt)
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 bouillon cube, vegetable
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Freshly ground pepper
- In one, pour 1/2 litre of water and drop the zucchini coarsely, peeled and cut into strips.
- Add the chives, bouillon cube and garlic clove peeled.
- Cook for 20 minutes over medium heat.
- At the end of cooking, add the fresh cheese and mix everything well.
- Serve in bowls and give it 2 turns of pepper per bowl.
Good velvety !
Be ready for the next velvety, that all change, including color and season ! Any ideas ?! Come on, it’s easy…