I don’t know why but I’ve never been a huge fan of polenta, in fact, I find it a little tasteless. This is probably because I’ve never had to eat it very good, but that was before to make this delicious recipe for creamy polenta with mushrooms ! And yes, because this version is full of flavor that points to the polenta and balance perfectly with it. I made it with cheese grana panado because I had a great who came directly from Italy, but you can also test with parmesan cheese, this will be a bit more tasteful…
I had done this much for us 2, but you will see that I indicated that the recipe is for 4 people because we still had so much. The shot with our leftovers we made fried polenta in the oven after you have let it cool in the refrigerator. I must say that it was rather not bad. So if ever you want also you can, you also, make it a little too… ��
Creamy Polenta with mushrooms
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 125 g polenta
- 500 ml of water
- Salt and pepper
- 10 cl of fresh cream
- 3 tablespoons of parmesan or grana panado cheese
- 2 generous handfuls of dried mushrooms
- 1 small shallot
- 1 knob of butter
- In 1 bowl, replenish the mushrooms for 20 minutes.
- In a fact-just sauté the mushrooms with the chopped shallots, in the knob of butter, salt and pepper for 5 minutes. Reserve in a bowl.
- In the same, made to boil water and then add the polenta, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Then add the sour cream, the mushrooms and the grated cheese in mixing the whole.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking then serve.