As I am a lot of blogs, and especially american blogs, I had seen this kind of sauces already have a lot of time, as in seasoning of salads.
At this time, I have my little sister at home and I wanted to prepare homemade burger. So I said that it was the perfect time for doing this super good creamy sauce to the lawyer and that it would go quite well in burgers (I can confirm). It was absolutely delicious and we feasted.
In addition, this recipe, and super simple to make, just need to prepare a little in advance (1 hour) so that the fragrances have time to diffuse.
I want to play my next card (that some may have already seen on Instagram) : I said ” house burger “, so buns home…
Creamy Sauce with avocado
Save Print Ingredients
- 1 beautiful very ripe avocado
- 1 small pot of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 sprigs of snipped chives
- 5 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 pinch of chilli powder
- salt and pepper
- Peel and pit the avocado, and put it in a blender, cut into pieces. Add all other ingredients to avocado and mix everything well.
- Pour the sauce into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. And that is all…
- If you have a little too much sauce, you can also use it as an aperitif with vegetables to dip/’dipper’, as in the guacamole, or fajitas, and salads… It will change the classical sauces and I must say that it puts the color in the plates !