At the beginning of this blog, I didn’t almost make traditional recipes. I don’t know why, and I agree, it is completely absurd, but I was cooking rarely dishes that I would call mom, or even grandmother. �� I think, in fact, it was perhaps more out of fear I start, do not feel able, or to miss completely these dishes that we know all so well.
In fact, it is completely silly and I got into it, especially with recipes speaking of beef, baked apple… And today, I continue this series of traditional recipes with a creamy turkey, leek and mushroom recipe, super easy and fast.
Like every time, I did not follow any recipe but I made my own grub, and the result was very positive. I served this stew with white rice, simply. This recipe passes the test for us, to you to tell me now…
Creamy turkey, leek and mushroom
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g fillet of turkey
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 4 Paris mushrooms
- Salt and pear
- 1 bouillon cube
- 5 cl of white wine in kitchen
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- In a pot of water, boil for 15 minutes, the leek cut into sections and sliced carrots.
- Melt a knob of butter in a fact-everything and brown the turkey cutlets, minced and the mushrooms cut into 6.
- Once the ingredients have colored, pour them in a plate and set aside.
- In the same, pour the glasses of water and milk. Add the tablespoon of cornflour sifted and the bouillon cube. Heat and when the sauce begins to thicken, add the white wine, the lemon juice and the bay leaf.
- Drain leek and carrot and add to the sauce. Add the mixture to the turkey and mushrooms and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy this tasty dish winter…
If you prefer, you can substitute turkey for the veal for a stew is more traditional, it’s like you want to…