Go ! We start the season of asparagus then suddenly, we took the opportunity… And for the 1st recipe, I offer you a small crème brûlée of asparagus and ricotta.You tell me the news…
I used white asparagus, but if you want, you can also cook this recipe with green asparagus, it will depend on your tastes and what you will find on the market. The green ones are usually a little more late.
For those who don’t like dishes both savoury and sweet, you can always make this crème brûlée of asparagus and ricotta, but without the last step with the caramelization and you will also have a delicious cream of asparagus, simply. Personally, I think it brings a little more that balance very well…
You have seen my new wooden board decoration ? It is a nice gift from my brother-in-law, who works in the old wood, and which, I believe, do not quite understand why I was all excited at the idea to recover a beautiful fall wood grayed out. Only the bloggers of the kitchen can understand me… ��
Crème brûlée of asparagus and ricotta
To 2 Save Print
- Preparation time 20 min
- Cooking time 25 min
- 6 asparagus
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 10 cl of whole cream
- 2 pinch of fleur de sel
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon nut oil (optional)
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- After having peeled well and washed the asparagus, cook in salted water and boiled for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 110°.
- Drain the asparagus and mix well with the ricotta. Add successively the other ingredients (cream and seasoning), mixing well. Add the egg in last.
- Divide the custard into the ramekins and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar on top and continue to grill for 2 minutes, or blowtorch to brown the creams burned.
- You can serve immediately, or cold, they are delicious. In this case, wait until the last minute to caramelize.
You take a spoon of this wonderful crème brûlée of asparagus and ricotta !?