A recipe for your appetizers, simple to perform, that way you’ll even have the time to make cocktails to go with…!
Croquet, black olives, pink peppercorns and sun-dried tomatoes
- 200 g of flour semi-complete
- 115 g butter, softened
- 100 g black olives pitted and cut in pieces
- 50 g dried tomatoes cut into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of pink peppercorns
- 1 tbsp herbes de Provence
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
Mix the butter and the egg and then add all of the flour and mix quickly to form the dough.
Then add the olives, tomatoes, berries, roses, herbs de Provence and pepper, mix.
Form two rolls of 3-cm diameter and flatten slightly.
Put aside in a cool place for 1 hour.
Preheat your oven to 200°.
Cut slices not too thick and arrange on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake for 30 minutes.
Let them cool and enjoy !