It happens to me to eat all alone at home when, for example, Fab decides to go skiing and that I don’t have the motivation to go there… ;-), and as a result, I don’t necessarily want to cook something long and sophisticated. It happens to you necessarily, I’m sure !
Fab is gone skied recently and I am delighted with this small plate, simple and full of flavor as a single dish.
Crostini of goat cheese and honey
To 3 crostini Save Print Ingredients
- 3 slices of bread (here, walnut)
- 6 slices of goat cheese buche
- a mixture of seeds (sunflower, flax, sesame…)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- Preheated your oven to 200°.
- On the slices of bread, place the goat cheese, drizzle the honey on top and sprinkle with seeds.
- Bake your crostini a couple of minutes, until they are golden brown. It is already ready…
I accompanied these crostini goat cheese and honey salad of lamb’s lettuce, smoked salmon and a good dressing to old. It was delicious !
So simple and super good, no !?