Have you ever tried making your own croutons at home ? If you have never done it, and well, you really should test !! I confess that I had never really thought to do it myself, trade for me went very well, I thought they were crispy and well seasoned. But hey, since some time (surely thanks to this blog), I like to try to do everything in house, or at least try at least once to see if I am able to do it myself. So I tested the float home in the oven, and I absolutely loved it ! In addition, it is so simple to make and, frankly, economic. It doesn’t take much, and a piece of bread a little dry, a little oil, a few spices according to the desire and the turn is played.
Since I’ve tested, I can’t stop thinking of how I could re-use the float to find an excuse to do it again. ��
I think now that I’ve tested, I might no longer buy in-store…
Once that is done, you will be able to use it on your salads or in soups.
Save Print Ingredients
- 1/4 of a ball of bread
- 3 pinches of chili powder
- salt and pepper of the mill
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Cut the bread into small cubes of 1 or 2 centimeters wide and place them in a bowl.
- Pour the olive oil on the bread, the garlic squeezed, and the pepper. Add salt and pepper and mix using a tablespoon.
- Drop the cubes of bread tossed on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the croutons are golden brown and dry.
Then !? I hope that I have managed to convince you because it is really easy and delicious !!
In the next recipe, I use these great little croutons house as a base.