The crumble… This is a dish that I like eat as much sweet as salty. This dessert is really simple and not very long to make and it always makes its small effect. You have already proposed several versions on the blog and today, I cooked the very traditional, apple-pears, that we had never made. It is perfect for the afternoon snack, dessert and even breakfast.
I let you discover…
And you, what are the versions of crumbles that you prefer ?
Crumble with apples and pears
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 apples
- 2 pears
- 150 g of flour
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 125 g of soft butter
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 30 g nuts, mixed (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel and empty them apples and pears. Cut into cubes, coarse, spread them in a dish (instead of glass) going to the oven, sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, nuts and brown sugar, then add the butter in small cubes and mix by hand sanding the dough. It needs to form a mixture slightly lumpy.
- Crumble the dough over the apples and pears until they are covered and bake for 30 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Can serve warm or cold according to your taste. Good taste…