I admit, this crumble with raspberries and plums, mirabelle plums is not very photogenic but that is what he was good !! I believe that for a crumble look good in the photo, it would be necessary to systematically cook it in individual portions in glasses, for example. I will remember for the next time, in addition, I like this kind of presentation because it makes the service to the dessert everything more personal. And then, as I will soon have to wash dishes, it will make me less of a job (well, less Fab…). ��
Well, then, I know, it is really at the very end of the season raspberries, or even, as we have already left, but you may be put in the freeze for later… Then, it’s time to get out because it goes very well with plums. These are citrus fruits, which go perfectly in the crumble, which is a dessert not bad sweet.
Enjoy as a dessert or as a snack, crumble raspberries and plums yellow plums will be easy and quick to make for the great delight of large and small…
Crumble raspberries and plums plums
To 8 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE FRUIT
- 500 g of plums (mirabelle plums for me)
- 250 g of raspberries
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- FOR THE DOUGH CRUMBLE
- 100 g of flour
- 100 g whole meal flour
- 60 g of brown sugar
- 30 g of sugar
- 100 g salted butter, diced
- Wash and dénoyauterez the plums by slicing in half using a knife.
- Put the plums in a bowl, add the sugar, mix, cover and place in the fridge for two hours.
- Prepare the dough to crumble.
- Pour the flour and sugar in a bowl, mix, add the butter, cut into cubes and then incorporate it into the fingertips until obtaining a sandy mixture. Book the fee.
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Divide the plums, their juice and raspberries in a gratin dish, then cover the fruit crumble.
- With these quantities, I filled in a gratin dish square, 25 cm in diameter.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the top is golden brown, the fruit bullent well in the dish.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.