The season of rhubarb is quite short so you should take advantage of because it down the middle this time. In addition, I realized that I had still not shared-based recipe of this delicious fruit then this is done with a crumble rhubarb, apple and strawberry ! And yes, combined with other fruits, it is even better ! Especially with strawberries, no !? And then the crumble, it’s so good is easy it’s not worth the trouble to deny it, quite the contrary ! I don’t very often then that I love it ! It’s really going to be necessary that I correct this serious fault. In addition with the good fruits of the spring and summer, it is embarrât of choice…
In a few days I’ll come back with another smooth at base of rhubarb, because I don’t stop there… And yes, as long as to buy the rhubarb, as a good number of rods…
And if you have other recipes, I am more than all ears ! It is not that I am short of ideas, it’s just that I’m curious… ��
Crumble rhubarb, apple and strawberry
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 or 3 apples
- 3 stalks of rhubarb
- 200 g of strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 40 g of brown sugar
- 80 g of soft butter
- 100 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- Wash all the fruit. Peel the apples and cut all the fruits in small as soon.
- Sauté over medium heat the apples and rhubarb with the cinnamon in a knob of butter for 10 minutes. Add the strawberries, lemon juice and vanilla sugar. Do come back for 5 minutes, stirring gently. Pour into a baking dish.
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- Prepare the crumble. Pour the flour, the brown sugar, butter, pinch of cinnamon and salt and sand with your fingers until the crumble is formed.
- Pour the dough to crumble over the fruit and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the crumble is golden brown.
- Enjoy warm or cold, depending on your taste.
I would like to take this recipe to pass on a little message… I want to put in the honor in a next article the bloggers, bloggers and readers who have tested my recipes. So if you want, you can leave me a little message with the link to the recipe that you have shared on your blog, or send me a mail with the photo of your recipe and I will publish them soon… It can be any recipe posted on Tangerine Zest… ��