I love this crumble with tomato as input. I realize it regularly as soon as we can find good tomatoes.
The various layers are balanced well between sweet base, fragrance, tomato and crisp texture of the dough to crumble.
Try to be urgently crumble savoury tomato and tell me what you think !
Crumble the tomato
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 tomatoes, beef heart
- 1 red onion
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 slices of bacon
- FOR THE BASE OF THE VERRINE
- 2 tablespoons of Saint-Môret
- 1-dried tomato
- FOR THE CRUMBLE
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 40 g salted butter, soft
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- Peel the onion and cut it into strips. Peel and chop the garlic cloves.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then pour in the brown sugar. Mix with a wooden spatula, add the onion and let it caramelize.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and sauté them with chopped garlic for 5 minutes, stirring. Add the onions and do still come back 5 min. Book warm.
- Do pre-heat the oven to 180° and toast the slices of chest smoke.
- Prepare the dough to crumble by mixing the flour, the butter in pieces, the parmesan and the sunflower seeds and work the dough by hand, from the tip of the fingers.
- Divide the dough in a pie dish and brown in the oven (always à180°) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the dried tomato with the Holy Môret and place in the bottom of the verrines. Add the cooked tomatoes and cover with the dough and crumble golden brown. Have the smoked brisket grilled on top and serve.