Come on, we attack this month of delicacies from before Christmas, a true marathon of food, with a recipe that is located between two seasons, since today we enjoy with a crust of mushrooms as an input. Yes but be careful, not any crust with mushrooms ! It adds a few flavors a little more festive with the nose !! And yes, it is what it is !
After the weekend that we spent in Alba with Fab and friends, I have to say that it is become highly amateur truffle. Then it is sure that you can’t eat it regularly, but the year-end holidays are a good opportunity for that…
Crust with mushrooms and truffle cream
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 4 beautiful slices of bread
- 300 g of mushrooms of Paris blond
- 1 handful of dried mushrooms (chanterelles and trumpets of death)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small shallot
- 1 nice knob of butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of thick cream
- 1 tablespoon of cream of artichoke with truffle per slice
- 1 slice of cheese type comté (optional)
- In a bowl, replenish the dried mushrooms with warm water.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In fact-the whole, lightly sauté the garlic pressed and chopped shallots with the butter.
- Add the mushrooms cut in pieces and cook until they begin to be golden brown on each side. Add the mushrooms, re-hydrated, add salt and pepper and cook until there is more water in the fact.
- Add the chopped parsley and thick cream. Stir well.
- Arrange the bread slices on the grill of your oven. Spread the cream of artichoke with truffle on the bread and spread the mushrooms on each.
- Grate the cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the bread is colored and cheese is melted.
Serve with a good green salad as an input or as is, in sandwiches as an appetizer.
I love my paper music score ! He was racing for a pretty plant that stands now on the edge of my window.
I can also tell you that I will not only use it for staging my crust with mushrooms, but you’ll surely see it again by the end of the year… ��