It’s been a while that I wanted to share this recipe for cupcakes at the goat with you, but she remained in a corner waiting to be published. So, now, it’s done.
I have to say, I had carried out for an evening with friends just before Christmas. She is american and French, and the evening being rather cosmopolitan, I wanted to bring something original in the presentation, but traditional in taste. So it is for this reason that I chose a recipe based on cheese. Of course…
This friend has a blog : Bread is Bread (written in English) where she shares her vision of things and his life in France, it is to die of laughter…
Cupcakes with goat’s cheese and flower pineapple
To 10 Save Print
Preparation time 15 min
Cooking time15 mi n
- 180 g of flour
- 50 g fresh goat cheese + 20 g for the ‘frosting’
- 50 g of goat cheese buche
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 5 cl of milk
- 5 cl of oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 pineapple
- For the flowers of the pineapple, the explanation is here. However, be careful, because it will take you between 1h30 and 2h of cooking to the past. This is not complicated at all, but long.
- Pass the cupcakes…
- Preheat your oven to 200°.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs then add the milk, oil, goat cheese, cut into small pieces. Mix it all together. Add the flour and the yeast and stir again before season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the muffin cups with this mixture and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and allow to cool.
- Then, apply, in lieu of the frosting, the rest of the cream cheese using a knife for a rustic. Place a flower of pineapple on top and impress your guests…