One of the good ways to help your body to cleanse, these are detox baths. We all know that the bath is a powerful cleansing and detoxifying procedure, which affects not only covers of our body, but also cleanses our internal organs. But we must understand that this will just about cleansing, not a pleasure process.
So, what’s the use of the detox bath?
- It cleanses your body at a very deep level
- Due to the contrasting temperature bath has a powerful relaxing effect
- Mind relaxing
Today we speak about detox baths; we will learn the best detox bath recipes, how to do bath salts and other useful things. So, let us begin!
Some important recommendations
Here are some suggestions for the most effective cleansing in the bath:
- It is very important to begin to cleanse yourself with a clean bowel, otherwise toxins from the intestine start to penetrate rapidly into the blood. For this purpose, you can advance to use castor oil or any other known and suitable method for you.
- Eating is contraindicated during the cleansing process, it is recommended to use a large amount of water to effectively wash out toxins and restore the water balance of time.
- We recommend placing candles on the bathroom as clean energy and fire is very conducive to this process. It is very useful to see the fire in the bath.
- It is recommended to use essential oils. Especially the oil of conifers cleans our energy and as well carries a variety of health effects such as airway clearance.
- Do not overheat. Try to cool qualitatively the body after each steaming, it is important to cool the head. With sufficient alternation of heating and cooling procedures, this means you are bathing qualitatively: there will be processes of purification and strengthening of vessels. Naturally this requires training.
- Very well, if in the dressing room you can hear a cleansing sacred music – the mantra, for example, or even light relaxing music.
- Very important nuance! Shut up in the bath, do not speak!
- If you are bathing in the morning, then spend the entire day of relaxation and recreation.
The advantages of detox baths
So, what are advantages and disadvantages of detox baths? Let us see.
You can significantly improve the health, rejuvenate and cleanse the body with the help of the bath.
Skin is the largest and very important human organ. Its area ranges from 1.5 to 2.2 square meters. Up to 600 grams of liquid go away through the skin every day. Thus, if we significantly increase sweating, and hence the emission of harmful substances and, at the same time we will completely replenish the body with pure water, all of the body fluid (blood, lymph, cellular liquid) will be significantly cleaner. We will cleanse the body and improve our health.
A very large number of diseases related to pollution of the body are cured by detox baths. Recently, even a drug addiction is treated with the help of sauna. I can add that bath is a good load endurance of the heart muscle. That is, the steam can train the heart almost in the same way as other aerobic exercise. In short, sauna for health, rejuvenation and longevity should be used by us seriously!
So, as you can see, there are only advantages. The disadvantage may be one, if you abuse or overuse the sauna or bath.
How to do bath salts?
Salt bath is one of the most enjoyable and effective beauty treatments. During the stay in the saturated salt sea water, the body is enriched with iodine, which promotes removal of cholesterol and promotes metabolism. Potassium, which is a part of the salt, cleanses the cells from the decay products, bromine has beneficial effects on the nervous system and skin, magnesium is a catalyst for cell metabolism.
Such procedures have extensive healing properties. They are prescribed for people who have rather serious illnesses, such as:
- Heart disease, atherosclerosis, arterial hypo- and hypertension, dystonia, coronary heart disease.
- Plexitis, neuropathy, neurosis, dystonia, stress conditions.
- Spondylitis, the effects of trauma, arthritis, diseases of the spine.
- Inflammation of the genitals.
- Psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis.
- Thrombophlebitis, varicose veins.
- The initial degree of obesity.
To get the desired effect, follow these general rules of detox bathing:
- Before the procedure, be sure to take a shower, using soap or gel. For more cosmetic effect it is recommended to clean the skin with scrubs.
- Fill the bathtub with water and make sure that the temperature did not exceed 38 degrees. But you may depart from the norm – the main thing that you feel comfortable. Note that a hot baths relax and cool ones tone.
- Dissolve the required number of prescription sea salt or salt mixture in water; it will take a few minutes.
- Soak into water for 20 minutes, relax and get a real pleasure. Keep the heart area to be above water.
- Wrap in a bathrobe or put on comfortable warm home clothes. Do not rinse the salt coating of the skin because the substance is actively still 1.5-2 hours, even in a dry state.
- After the procedure, rest 2 hours: you can sleep or watch an interesting film. So the benefits of the procedure will increase.
Recipes of bath salts
Bath salt against cellulite: to combat cellulite you need to take a bath with 500 grams of sea salt. If it is less, then the effect will be miserable, and if too much, the skin becomes dry and starts to peel off. Mix salt with 5 drops of orange oil and after 5 minutes, add the water.
Also against cellulite: the cleansing process may be with baking soda and salt. Stir the water with 300 grams of salt and 200 grams of baking soda and take a bath for 10 minutes. After or during the procedure, drink weak unsweetened green tea or sparkling mineral water with small sips.
The composition of aromatic baths for relieving stress: take 16 drops of essential oil of manuka, 8 drops of lavender and tangerine oil, 4 drops of oil benzoyl or vanilla. Add 30 milliliters of any base oil (olive, apricot, almond). Carefully stir the oil with 500 grams of sea salt. For full bath water is enough 4 tablespoons of the salt. Overdose is fraught with burns.
For dry skin: boil 30 grams of marigold flowers for 20 minutes, add 3 tablespoons of honey, pour the compound in a water bath. Add 300 grams of sea salt.
Cleansing bio field: dissolve in water 250 grams of salt. While taking a bath, you can imagine how the water absorbs the negative. The procedure should take from 10 to 20 minutes. After that you need to wash off the salt from the skin. It is better not to sponge yourself right away.
As you can see, you can take a detox bath at home or go to the steam bath. Both processes are useful for cleansing the body, relieve stress, rejuvenate the skin and just relax
Watch the video of detox bath benefits with Jovanka Ciares