Do not rush to immediately run to the drugstore and buy antidepressants. The detox drinks for opiates are very simple. These are folk sedatives. The effectiveness of medicinal plants, which are used popularly, is proved by a lot of researches and tests in the centuries and millennia. Increasingly, they can be found as part of modern pharmaceuticals. In this article you will learn about the recipes of traditional medicine, which are used to combat irritability, nervousness, insomnia and pain of the human body.
Herbal teas with mint, lemon balm, St. John’s wort, lavender, marjoram, chamomile, willow-tea, thyme, lime blossom, jasmine, dandelion root and currant leaves will help to quickly get rid of anxiety. Anti-stress infusions remove nervous tension, headaches and heart palpitations, improve sleep and mood, relax the muscles, and raise your spirits. Just make up a medicinal composition of these plants and pour boiling water over the mixture in a porcelain teapot. Folk remedies for soothing the nervous system are exactly what you need.
Some words about herbal teas
Herbal tinctures and teas are the easiest way to cleanse the body of harmful toxic compounds. They can be a healthy alternative to black tea and coffee. At the end of winter is the time to start an all-out purge of the body, and the herbal extracts which are real detox drinks for opiates, will help you to detoxify and to improve your nervous system. Scientists say that the toxins, stresses and free radicals are the main enemies of health, calmness and beauty. Toxins enter the body from outside and poison it, breaking well-established scheme of work of organs and systems.
For this reason, naturopaths, doctors and nutritionists recommend to detoxify the body and nervous system at least twice a year. Herbal teas and infusions are very well suited for these purposes. It is advisable to use them on a daily basis, along with vitamin complexes.
Detox drinks for opiates: ways and recipes to improve your nervous system
These are the most popular and the most effective detox drinks for opiates, the recipes that will help you!
- A good sedative is a tea made from mint, valerian root, stems oregano, sweet clover and flowers of hawthorn and dog rose. It is necessary to take all of these plants in approximately equal amounts and pour them a half-liter of boiling water. Give them to infuse, then strain and take half a glass for 5 – 10 minutes before a meal.
- A soothing tea made from tansy, marigold and oregano very well calms the nervous system. Take the three types of these ingredients in equal amounts and pour 200 ml of boiling water. After the boiling water is cool, the mixture will need to strain. Take this soothing tea half a cup, two – three times a day.
- A soothing tea made from dried fruits of hawthorn is an effective tool in the fight against weak nervous system. Take one tablespoon of hawthorn and fill it with one cup of boiling water. Leave it to infuse for two hours, then strain. Take this infusion necessary one – two teaspoons morning, afternoon, evening and right before going to bed. Besides the fact that this tea soothes the nervous system, it is also struggling with dizziness, dyspnea, and hypertension.
- If you take the beet juice and mix it with half the honey, then you get another great sedative. Take this mixture for half a glass in the morning, afternoon and evening. The course of this treatment usually lasts about ten days.
- In the struggle with increased excitability people resort to sedative valerian tincture. For it, you will need one tablespoon of valerian root, which will need to be placed in a thermos and pour one cup of boiling water. Leave the infusion for a whole night, and then use it three times a day for a third of the glass. Remember, this treatment can be carried out no more than two months.
- Try a soothing folk recipe: take equal parts of chamomile flowers, roots valerian, mint leaves, cumin and fennel fruit, brewed at the rate of 15 grams (tablespoon) per cup of water for 15-20 minutes, strain through cheesecloth. Take 1/2 cup in the morning and evening.
- Tea made from heather regulates the nervous system, gives it rest and relaxation. For brewing tea take 1 tablespoon of grass and pour a glass of boiling water. It is not necessary to infuse the tea. Heather tea is recommended to deal with insomnia.
- Mix 50 grams of white peony root, Leonurus grass, adonis, 40 g of hop cones, letters, mint and lemon balm. In the evening fill the thermos with 3 tablespoons of the ingredients and 3 cups of boiling water; drain in the morning. Drink 150 ml 4 times a day for an hour before a meal. This collection is designed in 1 course of treatment.
- To quickly calm yourself, mix equal parts of black and green tea, linden flowers, berries and currant leaves, herb St. John’s wort and horsetail. Brew 2 tablespoons of collection with a cup of boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, and drink with honey. This beverage also perfectly relieves stress. In the cup of boiling water, take the bay leaf, clove bud, a piece of ginger 1 teaspoonful of mint and 1 tablespoon of cumin grass. Boil and strain, brew infusion of 1 tablespoon of black tea, leave for 5 minutes and drink.
- Soothing folk remedy: a teaspoon of crushed hop cones pour a cup of boiling water, give a half-hour infusion, filter and take a tablespoon three times a day after meals. Besides soothing hop has an analgesic, sedative, diuretic property. It is used to improve the pressure in the intestinal cramps, liver and gall bladder. Incidentally, the infusion can be used externally for burns, wounds, ulcers, bruises.
- Take the grass of cudweed – 15 grams (about 1.5 tablespoons), grass motherwort – 15 g, 1 tablespoon. Pour the mixture with 1 glass of boiling water in a thermos for 8 hours, then drain. Take for heart failure in combination with suffocation and dizziness, nervous disorders (stress) – 0.5 of glass 3 times a day, 1 hour after meals.
- Bark Viburnum is an excellent sedative. It is used not only for nervous disorders, insomnia, headaches, and irritability. At home, broth is prepared as follows: 1 tablespoonful of shredded dried bark Viburnum pour 1 cup of boiling water and boil all this in a sealed container for 5 minutes. Then remove from heat, infuse it. After 20 minutes, strain the broth through cheesecloth and take it internally for 1 tablespoon 4 times daily before meals. The broth cannot be stored for more than two days. Contraindications: increased blood clotting tendency to thrombosis, pregnancy.
- Lavender for nervous exhaustion. When you have some nervous diseases, lavender helps. 1 teaspoon of dry lavender flowers pour with 1 cup of boiling water, cover and leave for 5-10 minutes. Drink a glass at night. The infusion is very helpful for nervous exhaustion, insomnia.
- Sophisticated herbal tea tidies nerves and calms the heart. In equal parts mix flowers of linden, chamomile, cornflower, immortelle, rose petals, mother-and-stepmother leaves, strawberries, raspberries, currants, mint, motherwort herb, sage, meadowsweet, St. John’s wort, marjoram, thyme, cyanosis, knotweed, valerian root (if you do not find several components , it is not important). 4 tablespoons of the collection pour with 1 liter of boiling water, leave for two hours. Drink 1 tablespoon two or three times a day, it can be with honey. This tea strengthens the body, improves the functioning of the heart, and calms the nervous system.
- The infusion of herbs for strong nerves: it is necessary to mix 2 parts of peppermint, chamomile, hawthorn flowers (or fruits, but then part 3) and 3 parts of the grass Leonurus. Pour 2 tablespoons of collecting with 0.5 liters of boiling water; infuse for 30 minutes, then drain. Take 1/4 cup 3 times a day for a week. This is a great collection of soothing.
- Natural sedatives. The calming effect on the nervous system has onion, nutmeg, to some extent – the chocolate; coriander seeds relieve depression. But mostly you need to use herbs which soothe the nervous system. In the form of teas make good use of chamomile, mint, lemon balm, motherwort, valerian, and loosestrife. Brew the grass at the rate of a tablespoon of vegetable raw materials in a glass of boiling water. You can drink the infusion in the morning one of these herbs (eg, tea loosestrife), and in the evening from the other (for example, the infusion of chamomile or lemon balm).
So, as you seem these detox drinks for opiates are the most natural!
Detox drinks for opiates to fight insomnia
The causes of insomnia are:
- unfavorable situation in which a person goes to sleep, such as noise, heat / cold, too hard or too soft bed
- change of lifestyle, such as travel, moving to a new apartment
- diseases that lead to pain, shortness of breath or frequent urination
- anxiety / depression
- severe stress, relationship problems with family, conflicts at work, staggered working hours
- caffeine in large quantities
The symptoms of insomnia are:
- If a person cannot sleep in a stressful situation or insomnia is noticed for several times a year, you can try to solve the problem.
- Repeated episodes of insomnia, or prolonged period, when a person cannot sleep, insomnia is associated with depression, or if you cannot cope with the problem, you need to see a doctor and have specialist advice.
Some effective remedies to fight insomnia:
- The best way to get rid of insomnia is exercise – 20-30 minutes a day is enough. The main thing is not to execute it before going to bed! The ideal time for sports is for 4-5 hours before bedtime. If you do not have any free time for physical activity during the day, there is a good idea to walk a bit before going to bed: a calming effect.
- If you have insomnia, do not load up before going to bed, but do not go to bed hungry. In an extreme case, drink before bedtime a glass of warm milk with honey.
- If you have insomnia after 16 hours, then do not drink beverages and foods containing caffeine (chocolate, coffee, tea, tonics).
- When you have insomnia, a warm bath helps to sleep. The water temperature should not exceed 36-37 degrees! It is good to add aromatic oils. Suitable are: lavender, ylang-ylang, chamomile and peppermint or pine needles extract. No citrus flavors! They just help to you wake up in the morning.
- To fall asleep faster, moisten cologne or perfume, boric alcohol or alcohol lotion on small pieces of wool and lay their ears.
- Make a light massage of the face: close your eyes and pads middle fingers tap on the forehead, making a slow circular motion. The same movements do around the eyes; massage your temples, cheekbones, chin, back of the neck.
- With great excitement, you can resort to the help of soothing infusions of herbs: motherwort, peony, valerian.
- Left on in the room where you sleep, a small lamp or nightlight. In complete darkness the people who suffer from insomnia, sleep is not recommended.
A good remedy for insomnia and neuroses: detox drinks for opiates.
- 1 glass of mineral water;
- 1 tablespoon of honey;
- Juice of half a lemon.
Drink this mixture in the morning for 10 days on an empty stomach. It is better to take honey for strengthening the nervous system of lime, pine, buckwheat, fir or spruce.