I can’t believe it, I still had not shared the recipe of pancake batter here. It was really time… So for this first version, and as Candlemas approach, here is a recipe of pancake batter to the beer that you can use for both savory crepes for sweet crepes. And yes, it is necessary to well train a little bit before… I find that adding beer in the batter makes the pancakes much lighter and with a few small holes that the air perfectly. And yet, I don’t drink beer… ��
At home, we don’t have the same way to eat pancakes… I think that comes from our childhood. Fab likes them hot and salty version and, from my side, I prefer them cold and sweet version. Suddenly, we made a pancake party for 2 ! And yes, I know, this is not reasonable.
Fab ate them as with cheese, mushrooms or ham, and from my side I empilais nicely on my plate and once cool, I enjoyed refreshed with sugar, jam, chestnut cream and maple syrup…
And you see, you can also make a cake of pancakes at the same time with a good drizzle of maple syrup on top… ��
Dough to pancakes to beer
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 400 g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 litre of milk
- 25 cl of beer
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- In a bowl, pour half of the flour and add the eggs one at a time, mixing well with a whisk. Gradually add the milk and the rest of the flour and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- It is necessary that the paste is very smooth, but that she should keep still.
- Let stand a few minutes to cool and then enjoy, with a pancake party, or in the classic version, to the stove…
- If you find your dough is too liquid, add a tiny bit of flour, and on the contrary, if it is too thick, stir in a little milk.
- If you want to add a sweet note to your pancake batter, you can add 2 tablespoons of sugar.