Every one of us has heard about detox or detoxification. And today I want to speak about easy detox drinks for health. What is detoxification?
Detox Plan is a program of cleansing the body on several levels. Detoxification enhances the energy potential, gives a sense of lightness, improves digestion and skin condition, and at the same time, it helps to get rid of a couple of extra kilos.
The main detox rules
Here are some important detox rules that are necessary to follow.
- Regular bowel cleansing
During the observance of detox plan your body rapidly clears from all “garbage” that it has accumulated. It is therefore important to monitor the timely and regular operation of the intestines: this does not allow toxins to be absorbed back through the intestinal wall.
During the detox program some people notice the acceleration of the intestine, the others can have constipation. This is normal and is due to the transition to an unfamiliar diet.
There are several ways of solving the problem:
Drink plenty of pure water (you should want to use the toilet every hour)
Eat foods containing fiber (lettuce, plums, pears, figs)
Drink water with lemon to room temperature, vegetable juices and easy detox drinks
Move: take a walk or do some light yoga exercises
- Give your body time to cleanse
Purification process takes time and energy, and usually it happens at night, when the body is at rest. One of the most energy-intensive functions of the organism is digestion. That is why the medicines recommend respecting the 12-hour break between dinner and breakfast. Here easy detox drinks are very useful!
- Give your body rest
Relax. Avoid intense physical and emotional stress. If you decide to do physical exercise, prefer the 20-30 minute easy walk in the park or some light stretching. The fact is that any load takes away the energy from the body which it spends on cleaning.
At the same time the movement is necessary: it will help to avoid constipation, it activates the detoxification through increased current lymph, it gives deeper breathing and perspiration.
- Support your body
As long as your body gets rid of toxins, your task is to help it in every possible way, keeping the channels through which it cleans.
Your skin. Toxins are output by the sweat through the skin. Saunas, baths, bath and just a hot shower are very useful. Make the whole body peeling with natural scrubs.
Your lungs. Breathe deeply, deeply (preferably in the park, not in the highway). Visualize how you get to inhale the oxygen that penetrates into every cell of your body and you get rid of carbon dioxide and toxins.
Lymph. The lymphatic system is unobtrusive, but an indispensable tool in cleansing the body. By activating the flow of lymph, you are also getting rid of the swelling. Move, make an easy lymphatic drainage massage, consume easy detox drinks.
Your kidneys. Drink as much pure water as possible for you, to go to the toilet every hour. And also fruit and vegetable detox drinks.
An important rule! In the morning, getting up out of bed, drink a glass of pure water. After 15 minutes, you can have breakfast.
Easy detox drinks: you can make them at home!
There is a simple and enjoyable express-way to become beautiful and joyful. These are easy detox drinks. They will lead you into shape in just a few hours!
These fruit and vegetable detox juices cleanse the body of toxins and help to restore to you courage and face blush.
Detox drinks are an easy way to maintain your health, vitality and beauty in a big city. Juices, cold pressed drinks, smoothies and recipes can help you to improve your health.
Especially for those who want to come to life as soon as possible after the feasts and holidays, to feel a surge of strength, energy and clarity of thought, and enter, finally, in the groove, I want to offer some easy detox drinks and cocktails that are very easy to cook at home.
Useful and tasty recipes
- Apple and cinnamon. Cut one apple into thin slices, and pour 500 ml of pure water, add 1 teaspoonful of ground cinnamon, cool the beverage and drink it throughout the day. The combination of apples and ground cinnamon can help you to normalize the metabolism and to cleanse the digestive tract.
- Lemon juice and honey. 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice mixed with 200 ml of warm water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey, a pinch of ground ginger. Take this beverage on an empty stomach, half an hour before breakfast. This will help to clear the digestive system, strengthen the walls of blood vessels and give a charge of vital energy!
- Ginger drink. A small amount of fresh ginger root (3-4 cm), peel and finely chop, pour 1 liter of hot water, bring to a boil and cook over medium heat 10 min., drain. After cooling, add a pinch of ground cinnamon and a few tablespoons of rosehip syrup. Take during the day by 100-150 ml for half an hour before meals. This drink normalizes digestion, metabolism, and will have a tonic and restorative effect.
- Beet juice. Prepare fresh juice of 1 beet, 2 apples and 4 stalks celery, take 1 tablespoon for 2 times a day (morning and evening) for half an hour before meals.
- Healthy cocktail. Prepare fresh juice of 1 orange, 1 lemon, 1 carrot, mixed with 100 ml of mineral water. Drink on an empty stomach half an hour before a meal. This cocktail is a perfect remedy for fatigue, it has more antioxidants.
- Cucumber and celery. Grind 1 cucumber, 1 celery root, add 300 ml of water. Drink throughout the day. This drink is perfect for fasting days.
- Grape fresh for detox. Fresh juice of green grapes is a great detox drink. It speeds up the metabolism. It removes toxins; it promotes weight loss and saturates the body with a lot of useful vitamins and minerals. And it has a very beneficial effect on skin condition, hair and nails. Morning cocktail of berries from a medium sized brush of grapes and oranges quickly takes away alcoholic poisons and prevents inflammation. (It is very easy to make this juice in a blender; just do not forget to clean the orange!)
- Herbal tea for detox. Herbal teas are very useful for the organism as a means of detoxification, because they are a powerful antioxidant. Thus, mate accelerates the cleansing of the bowel, has choleretic effect. It strengthens the immune system. The karkade strengthens blood vessels and regulates pressure, kills pathogen organisms, improves mood. A mixture based on chamomile, sage, blackberry relieves the load from the liver and improves complexion.
- Warm lemonade to detox. Even the ancient Greeks knew about the miraculous qualities of this drink to detox. In a glass of warm water add a teaspoon of honey and two tablespoons of lemon juice. Done! Vitamin C quickly displays toxins and wastes, along with excess fluid, and thereby cleanses the body. To enhance the effect of invigorating drink you can add a little red pepper; but it is for those who are the strong in spirit. Mainly, use warm water instead of hot water, for not collapsing ascorbic acid.
- Vegetable detox cocktail. Vitamin cocktail sauce contains a lot of fiber, mineral trace elements and antioxidants needed for detox. Choose ingredients, which you like, you can use any vegetables: carrots, young beets, cucumber, avocado, tomatoes. Add spinach, basil, and mint to the cocktail. You can add an orange, too.
- Ginger drink to detox. This is another people method to do a general cleaning of organism. Ginger drink is the undisputed leader of our hit parade of means to detox. It improves digestion, relieves spasms and pain in the stomach, and has expectorant, tonic, warming and antiemetic effect! Cut a small piece of ginger (4-5 cm long), clear it, cut, and put it in boiling water (1 liter) Boil for 10 minutes. After you take the drink off from the heat, add some cinnamon and black pepper. Drink this beverage to detox your body in the form of heat; it is good with a slice of lemon.
- Detox tea with dandelion. Tea made with dandelion is a diuretic, which helps to flush toxins through the liver and kidneys. Dandelions are an excellent source of vitamin A, potassium, iron and calcium. According to the recommendations of the American homeopath Sonia McLeod, you need to brew 6 tablespoons of 1-year-old dried dandelion root (available at pharmacies), and 12 tablespoons of fresh dandelion leaves with 4 cups of peeled and boiled water to drink throughout the day. But it is in the summer. In winter you can make it easier: brew 1 teaspoon of dry root with 1 teaspoon of dried leaves per cup of boiling water and allow it to infuse of about 10 minutes. Drink 3-4 cups per day a couple of days, but if you have kidney problems, it is best to take it easy with a drink and to consult a doctor beforehand.
- Green detox. A drink or smoothie of green vegetables ensures effective cleaning of the digestive system in a natural way. Green fruits are rich in vitamin B6, magnesium and folic acid, chlorophyll and carotenoids, and lipids: these are fatty acids, which protect the cell membranes from damage and inflammation of the digestive tract. And green vegetables activate detoxifying enzymes in the liver that play an important role in neutralizing carcinogens. Ingredients: 3 carrots; 3 cabbage leaves; 2 stalks celery; 2 beets; 1 turnip; ½ spinach beam; ½ white cabbage; ½ bunch of parsley; ½ onion; 2 cloves garlic; 2-3 cups of water; mix all ingredients in a blender. You can add 1 tablespoon of fiber or Chia seeds.
- Grapefruit detox cocktail with banana and apple. It is designed for powerful detoxification of the body. For example, grapefruit contains lycopene, a powerful antioxidant that prevents cancer. It also reduces the level of bad cholesterol, helping to cleanse the arteries. Apple helps to remove heavy metals, cleanses the kidneys and liver. Banana is a source of potassium, which is involved in the regulation of blood pressure and cardiac function. Dandelion also cleanses the blood, preventing gallstones, and stabilizes digestion. Its greenery (1 bowl of salad) provides 535% of the recommended daily value of vitamin K, and 112% of the daily requirement for vitamin A. Yet it has a high content of fiber, vitamins C and B6, thiamin, riboflavin, calcium, iron, potassium and manganese. It also includes folic acid, magnesium, phosphorus and copper. Ingredients: 1/2 of red grapefruit; 1/2 apple; 1 banana; 1 cup of fresh dandelion leaves (in summer) or 1-2 teaspoons of dry leaf / root; 1/4 cup water. Such a simple way helps you to quickly recover and bounce back after a hard working week, overeating, stress and illness. It depends on the state of health that take away for 1-2 days, drinking revitalizing drink for 3-4 times a day, especially in the morning or as soon as you feel a little hungry. However, be careful if you have allergies or any of the ingredients is contraindicated for you.