I love the eggs with the milk and I particularly like when they are with a little caramel sauce ! But for those of you who follow me regularly, you are not without knowing that I was intolerant to eggs ; yes, I said ” was ” because it would seem that since my pregnancy I came back to eat. Right after it there can be no relationship, but hey, it’s a funny coincidence…
Anyway, I told myself that leaving to re-test the eggs, as much to do it by being really fun, where these eggs to the milk caramel sauce ! I have found flavors that I hadn’t been able to enjoy for years, and I had no reaction. I’m too happy !! It was a dessert that my mother made regularly, and that I was lacking seriously. In addition, it is super simple to do then there is no reason to deny it…
On this, I wish you a good dessert that you can test for Easter and that means it’s soon spring… Youhou !
Eggs in milk sauce, caramel
For 4 Save Print
Preparation time 15 min
Cooking time 35 min
- 3 eggs
- 120 g sugar
- 1/2 l of milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- FOR THE CARAMEL
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Start by preparing your caramel.
- In a saucepan, pour the sugar and water and let heat up over medium heat and, without stirring, until the caramel is formed. Pour into your baking dish or in ramekins for individual. Book.
- Boil the milk with the sugar and the vanilla. During this time, break the eggs in a bowl and beat like an omelette.
- Split the vanilla pod in the direction of the long and scrape the inside with a knife tip in the milk.
- Pour slowly the boiling milk on the eggs, continuing to beat, making sure not to pour too quickly to not capture the yellow.
- Then pour in your baking dish, over the caramel which will have hardened.
- Put in the oven cold, without preheating your oven. Bake for 20 minutes at 120° and then, 10 minutes at 180° c and finally 5 minutes at 210°.
- Remove from oven and let cool at least 2 hours in a cool place.
- Stick to this mode for cooking if you do not want your eggs to the milk to render the water.