I don’t know what you think, but the escalope of turkey breast with cream, mushrooms is a great classic of French cuisine but ultimately, this is not a recipe that we realize so often at home. It is true that we consume less meat, but from time to time, it’s been a pleasure.
I had found at the market, nice fresh mushrooms a familiar sight, a bit like those of Paris, but brown. They are more firm and flavorful. We literally RE-GA-LÉ ! I love mushrooms so I had put really a lot, but 250 g would be enough for 2.
And then, as a bonus, as we still had a few stems of bear’s garlic, and it was added, but this is not obligation, it is just one more. You can serve it with pasta, I find that it goes perfectly together, especially the fusilli as the sauce slides in it and it is even better !
Escalope of turkey in cream and mushroom
To 2 Save Print
- Preparation time 20 min
- Cooking time 20 min
- 2 turkey cutlets (200 g)
- 400 g mushrooms of Paris
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 20 cl of crème fraiche
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 large shallot
- 5 leaves of bear’s garlic (optional)
- 5 cl of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- In a skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of butter and brown the turkey cutlets. Reserve in a plate.
- In the mixes frying pan, melt the other tablespoon of butter and pour in the chopped shallots and the mushrooms, washed and cut in 4. Do not stir at first to prevent the mushrooms do make it too water. When they start to brown on one side, stir-and fry the other sides. Add the leaves of bear’s garlic finely chopped.
- Pour the white wine and when it has evaporated, add the cream, stir and redéposez the turkey cutlets to the warm up.
- Add salt and pepper and serve hot, here with pasta.
You have seen again my small audience at the top of the last photo !? And it makes him laugh to see me do the balancing act to take my photos… �� I love it !!