Everyone knows about the benefits of water. Water is necessary for metabolism, to maintain the shape and health. We drink water to live.
Every day your body needs a sufficient quantity of water to stay hydrated and cleaned from unwanted minerals. Fat deposits that are formed are very difficult to break up and eliminate, but exercise and proper diet can greatly help in this matter.
Fat is broken down when the body uses it to release energy. And the energy is most often necessary when you are actively moving. Thus triglycerides are removed from the fat cells. They are split into fatty acids and glycerol, and then sucked into the muscle tissue and internal organs, which still fall by various chemical processes. If the products remaining from these chemical processes are not used as energy sources, they are perceived by the body as waste and are removed there from. It is for this you need water. It means you need fat burning water.
The role of water for the body
Water is the vehicle that is used for the removal of such waste from the body. The remaining minerals after digestion of fat derived using the water you drink every day. The water carries the waste to the bladder, and then they are excreted in the urine. Our body is really amazing! It is important to drink enough water every day to maintain a normal level of moisture in the body and contribute to the splitting and removal of fat cells.
Many sources say that you should drink at least eight glasses of water a day, but this figure can vary depending on how often you exercise, and even on the temperature outside. Try to drink water constantly throughout the day and give it priority over juices, carbonated or sugary drinks, as they are, in fact, further dehydrate the body. Often, a lack of energy during the day and even headaches is a result of mild dehydration. It is therefore important to make an effort and to drink more water.
Water and some important items
Most people do not realize that drinking water can have a positive impact on the process of losing weight and burning fat. Drinking enough water during the weight loss will burn more calories and reach their fitness goals much faster.
The human body requires a large supply of water to the effective functioning and the state of dehydration slows the process of weight loss and fat burning.
- Water and burning calories. Our body burns calories as fuel in various processes, such as respiration, movement and even thinking. Especially strong calorie consumption occurs during intense exercise. As a result, burning calories toxins are formed which must be withdrawn from the body through the water. In case of an insufficient amount of water to get rid of these toxins is a decrease in blood volume. In this turn, the smaller volume of blood, the less oxygen can be transported to the muscles, which triggers general lethargy and tiredness.
- Water and fat burning. The important role water exercises during weight loss and fat burning. Water helps to transport fats to the liver where the fat is converted into energy, and energy self-education process also requires large amounts of water. A lot of water is needed for the functioning of the kidneys, and in the absence of sufficient water, the kidneys function takes on the liver. If the liver has to do the work of the kidneys, it is decreasing its ability to convert fat into energy. And the process of losing weight becomes more difficult.
- Water and exercise. Regular exercise and training is a key element for fat burning and weight loss. Water consumption before exercise, during, and after exercise has many benefits. Water saves you from dehydration, forms the thermoregulation processes, removes toxins and sodium, provides oxygen transport and nutrients, and regulates hormones, both during exercise and during recovery. Water lubricates joints and improves muscle tone, allowing the muscle fibers to contract more easily, reduces joint and muscle pain during exercise.
- Water and fiber. Dietary fibers (cellulose) are considered to be important elements in the diet to burn fat. Foods that are high in fiber provide a stable level of insulin in the blood and also help to control appetite. Fiber tends to absorb water like a sponge; it swells and thereby causes a feeling of fullness and satisfies hunger.
- Water retention under the skin. Too much intake of salt (sodium) can cause water retention under the skin, giving you a “bloated” appearance. This is because the excess sodium is stored in the subcutaneous tissue and absorbs water. Also, water retention may cause dehydration, if the organism is threatened by shortages of water: it has to collect the moisture in the subcutaneous tissue for later use.
- Water and Weight Loss. Water is a vital part of a successful weight loss. So make sure that you consume enough water per day (especially before, during and after training). Drink plenty of water, rich in fiber and fat burning foods, reduce salt intake. Water helps your body to more efficiently burn calories and fat, cleanse it from the slag, improve the effectiveness of exercise and relieve joint and muscle pain.
How much water do you need to drink a day?
Most experts recommend drinking 6 to 10 glasses of water a day (1.5 – 2.5 liters), for the normal functioning of the body. However, the actual needed amount of water depends also on the temperature characteristics and diet. If you eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables with high water content, then the need for water is reduced. On the other hand, if you drink a lot of caffeinated beverages (coffee, soda, tea), then you need to increase your water intake, as caffeine has diuretic properties and removes fluid from the body.
Water recipes for burning fat
Here are some healthy and tasty recipes with water, which will help you to burn fat and get in shape:
- The recipe of fat burning water: 2 liters of purified water; 1 Mandarin; ½ chopped grapefruit; 1 sliced cucumber; 4 sprigs of pepper mint (leaves); ice from purified water (optional). Mix all ingredients in a jar and drink before going to bed for the next day. Use only organic products for cooking. If they are not available to you, carefully wash out products before adding them to the water. How does it work? Mandarin increases insulin sensitivity, stabilizes blood sugar levels. Since it contains a lot of vitamin C, it enhances fat burning during exercise. Grapefruit increases the metabolic energy and burns fat. Cucumber helps you to feel saturated. In addition, it is an excellent diuretic, which will prevent bloating and fluid retention. Peppermint assists in digestion.
- Another recipe: Mix in a glass of purified water cool a half of a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of liquid honey. Consume this drink a glass every two hours throughout the day. Course duration: from five to seven days.
- The juice of two lemons: Water – 1 liter, grated ginger – 1 spoon. Water bring to a boil, put there ginger. Remove from the heat and cover with a lid. After cooling filter it and add the juice of lemons. Drink before meals for twenty minutes, one glass of the warm drink. The combination of ginger and lemon water is quite an effective tool for weight loss and gives pretty good results in this area. Ginger speeds up metabolism and increases lemon alkaline, cleans the blood and lowers cholesterol. A combination of these components in the drink can provide excellent service in fat burning. Be attentive! If kidney stones already formed, the lemon can cause their movement, and stones, in turn, will close the urinary channel. So first receive medical treatment of kidney and then stick to the diet of lemon water. In gastritis, gastric ulcer, insomnia with sleeping pills, increased acidity of the water with a lemon you need to drink carefully, watching his condition. Excessive amounts of lemon may cause allergic reactions and diathesis. Lemon juice destroys tooth enamel. So just in case, drink water with lemon for weight loss through a straw. Lemon juice, and outputs the water can cause dehydration. Therefore, along with the lemon water you should drink the usual water for a refill.
- Lemon water with honey: Juice of 1/2 lemon, honey – 1 spoon, water – 250 ml. Stir the honey in a glass of water and let it stand up one hour to dissolve the honey well. Then add lemon juice and stir. Drink it on an empty stomach, twenty minutes before a meal. The mentioned drink is able to improve the digestion since citric acid promotes the production of gastric juice. But honey has a lot of minerals, vitamins and nutrients, helping to dissolve fats and quickly remove them from the body. Purified water helps to flush out the toxins. Thus, the combination of these three components is an important part of a diet program. Contraindication: an allergic reaction to honey or lemon.
- Lemon and cinnamon: lemon juice – 1 spoon. Purified Water – 250 ml. Cinnamon – pinch. Boil water, add the cinnamon and let it infuse for twenty minutes. Then add the lemon juice. The drink with lemon and cinnamon for weight loss is ready. Drink it warm before meals. The cinnamon is able to slow down the movement of food from the stomach into the intestine, so you feel satiated longer. Lemon juice and cinnamon reduces the accumulation of visceral fat, as it controls the process of converting sugar into fat. Cinnamon reduces cravings for sweets. It helps with indigestion and flatulence. Studies have shown that by introducing into the daily diet 1 spoon of cinnamon and lemon can help the body to reduce fat deposits.
- Ginger, lemon, mint: Water – 2 liters. Mint – 2 beam. Lemon – Citrus 2. Ginger – 10 g (root 7-10 cm long). Grate ginger root on a fine grater, finely chop the mint, and squeeze out the lemon juice. Water should be boiled in advance and cool. Put mint, ginger, lemon juice with water and leave it to infuse for 2-3 hours. Then filter the mixture and leave it still for an hour in the refrigerator. Lemon drink should be stored in the fridge and drunk during the day. It improves the gastrointestinal tract, promotes the removal of the decay products of the body’s cells, improves sleep quality and allows a bit to lose weight. But of course you know that using just the drinks, including lemon, will not lose weight as fast as we would like. And to strengthen the effect of weight loss, you need to drink more to connect low-calorie diet and exercise.
- Recipe with apple cider vinegar: Brew green tea as usual; add to the bowl a slice (not a circle) of lemon and 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. Drink this beverage before eating.
Note! Normal drinking water or even the recipe is not able to cope with the fat on their own. You need to continue to be physically active and to do exercises, which help to break down the fat that your body could use in the future. It has a huge role, and proper nutrition. This is not to restrict calories. Just make sure you eat healthy, lean, whole foods. At least, this recipe will give you additional nutrients during the day and will help to ensure that you are drinking enough fluids. Enjoy!