No fish today (1 April), but a recipe for filet mignon caramelized in the oven ! �� Good, I know, this is not very funny…
In short, it’s been so long that I had put this idea of a recipe in one of my many notebooks of ideas for the blog, and I finally find the time to make the last weekend.
In fact, I realize almost all my recipes on weekends because working full time, it is rare that I can take pictures in full week. Me who loves to photograph my plates only with natural light, this pleasure is not then reserved for the purpose of weeks. This prevents me, of course, not to test some recipes for the week, for my lunch box, and improve even more the weekend before sharing them here with you.
Filet mignon caramelized in the oven
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 filet mignon of pork-400-500 g approximately
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 5 bays
- salt and pepper of the mill
- 4 tbsp of soy sauce salt
- 1 drizzle of blended oil
- In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce and pink peppercorns and the pepper crushed.
- Put the tenderloin in a baking dish and then drizzle the mixture.
- Flip it over several times so that the meat is well infused with the marinade. Leave to marinate for 1 hour in a cool and covered with a parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Sprinkle your filet mignon with the marinade will be poured, and then transfer to the oven and cook for 30 minutes covered.
- Remove the lid, return the net to make it caramelize on all sides and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- You can serve with roasted vegetables and a bit of bulgur.
I made this recipe for filet mignon in the oven with the pork, but you can also make this recipe with veal, that will be even better… with bulgur and carrot oven roasted and glazed with vinegar balsamic, this dish is tip top ! A very good balance.