Here is a little idea of flat for the weekend, for example…
This filet mignon in mustard sauce and mushroom dish is very nice I’ve made recently for my family and we had a blast!!
It only remains for you that to dig up a nice filet mignon at your favorite butcher shop!! And you play… You will see that there is nothing complicated in this recipe for filet mignon with mushrooms, but enough to make everyone happy, the cooking was slightly pink, just perfect !
We had picked wild mushrooms during a walk in the woods, but you can use other dried mushrooms, and rehydrate, or to make it simpler, good mushrooms will work well also. And accompanied by a gratin dauphinois house, it was absolutely perfect…
Filet mignon with mustard and mushrooms
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 filet mignon of pork from 600 to 700 g for approximately
- 25 cl of dry white wine
- 40 cl of fresh cream
- 500 g mushrooms (chanterelles and button mushrooms)
- 25 g of bacon
- 1 knob of butter
- Brown meat on all sides with a little butter in a casserole and then remove the piece and set aside.
- Deglaze the casserole with the white wine, then add the mushrooms, the bacon and the cream (reserve by 1/3). Sauté over medium heat.
- Spread it on the filet mignon with mustard and put it back in the slow cooker. Let cook about 30 minutes over low heat.
- At the end of cooking, add the rest of cream, salt and pepper.