Here you’ll discover a meal comforting, sweet and salty. Everyone doesn’t like, but I love it, especially in the form of a filet mignon with prunes and red onions !!
Filet mignon with prunes and red onions
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 beef tenderloin (about 600 g)
- 16 prunes
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 20 cl of white wine
- 2 teaspoons of veal + 20 cl of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 small handful of raisins
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a casserole dish, lightly sauté the onion and garlic pressed into olive oil, add the filet mignon and let brown on all sides.
- Mix the veal stock with the water.
- Deglaze the casserole with the white wine, add the mixture water + veal stock and let simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add the prunes, raisins, the honey and cook for a further 10 minutes.
You can accompany semolina (couscous), it is a treat.