If you have the courage to turn on your oven, despite the heat then throw you in a dish simple and quick to make, perfect when you don’t want to eat something too heavy. And your oven will not remain lit for very long… We are delighted with the fish with lemon en papillote ! For a first test, it was really a success !
What I like about this fish is that it is very quick to prepare and very tasty. This is a dish that can also be delicious in the winter and for the holidays of end of the year, with a wild rice for example. In the summer, it will be perfect with a good green salad…
Fish baked in foil with lemon
To 2 Save Print
Preparation time 5 min
Cooking time 20 min
- 2 fillets of white fish (cod, perch or sole…)
- 1 large shallot
- 2 slices of a lemon
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- 1 large sheet of baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Place the sheet of baking paper in the bottom of a glass baking dish and place the fish fillets.
- Cut the shallots into rings and then lay them over the fillets, salt, pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place a slice of lemon on each fish.
- Close the papillotes and place them in the oven for 20-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- You can serve it with rice or simple boiled potatoes, or even a good green salad.