The tarte flambée is a recipe that I wanted to do for a very very long time, but I don’t know why I imagined that it was almost impossible to make at home, a Flammekueche with a fine paste. Well, if you have the same a priori than me, think again ! This is a super simple, super fast and good ! For this first test, I chose to make a Flammekueche goat cheese and honey because I love the sweet and savory.
I made this recipe with my sister who is coltiné the peeling and cutting of onions (thank you !). You can imagine very well as she was able to enjoy and curse this Flammekueche home-made…
I am soon to visit my other little sister, there is a chance that I will retry the experience with it…
Flammekueche goat cheese and honey
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE DOUGH
- 250 g flour T45 or T55
- 5 cl of rapeseed oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10 cl of warm water
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 200 g of smoked bacon
- 3 onions cut in strips, in the length
- 1/2 log of goat cheese
- 10 teaspoons of honey
- 1 pot of 100 g of white cheese
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- Preheat your oven to 220°.
- To prepare the dough, pour the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the oil and the water as. It may be that it is necessary to remove a little water or lightly add the flour.
- Knead quickly until forming a smooth paste. The dough should be soft.
- Once your dough is ready, divide it into 2 to make 2 pies outbreaks. Spread out thinly on sheets of baking paper, using a rolling pastry.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese and the white cheese, and sprinkle on the pasta.
- Add the onions and the bacon on top.
- Divide finally, the honey and the goat cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the ingredients are well coloured.
I cooked my 2 pies outbreaks because they do not fit in my oven at the same time. It was ultimately a good thing because have the has eaten one after the other and they were hot every time.
Inspiration for the dough to Flammekueche : Chef Nini