After the success of my eggs to the milk, I’ve been wanting to test a version that is more chocolate while enjoying the decrease of my intolerance to these little round things… This little custard to the eggs in chocolate was a total success, very popular at home !
As most of the time in my recipes, you can make this dessert in individual portions or in a larger dish. This time, I had made 2 because I always find the most cute photograph of the ramekins instead of a big gratin dish… ��
Flan custard dark chocolate
For 4 Save Print
Preparation time 5 min
Cooking time 40 min
- 3 eggs
- 70 g sugar
- 1/2 l of milk
- 80 g of dark chocolate
- Boil the milk with the sugar and chocolate. During this time, crack the eggs into a bowl and beat well.
- Then pour slowly the boiling milk on the eggs, continuing to beat them, and ensuring that you do not pour too fast, so do not enter the yellow.
- Then pour in your baking dish or your ramekins.
- Put in the oven cold, without preheating your oven. Bake 25 minutes at 100° and then for 10 minutes at 180° c and finally 5 minutes at 210°.
- Remove from oven and let cool at least 2 hours in a cool place.