As a result of the last small semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter, here’s a little recipe made some time ago and I had forgotten to share with you. I had carried out for a brunch between friends, with Emilie. It is a treat for this winter that lasts.
I know, it is at the bottom in the chocolate at this time, but as our desserts were on the coast in this time, including the semi-sweet chocolate heart flowing caramel, I say to myself that this kind of sweets may be of interest to you and that it would be a shame to leave the recipe definitely side…
Fluffy chocolate heart cream pistachio
To 4 Save Print
Preparation time 15 min
Cooking time 10 min
- 50 g of good dark chocolate
- 50 g butter
- 50 g of brown sugar end (dark brown sugar)
- 40 g of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- cream of pistachio (bought in a delicatessen in Italy)
- Preheat the oven to 210°.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a bain-marie.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar until the mixture is fluffy. Add the butter-melted chocolate and stir well. Then add the flour and the yeast, and mix.
- Divide the preparation into moulds (where you have placed the boxes of paper) to half and add a spoon of cream of pistachio. Then, fill in with the rest of the batter and bake for 10 minutes.
Then remove these soft chocolate hearts cream pistachio out of the oven and enjoy without waiting.
If you want to make the pistachio paste, I found a recipe that seems to me well : here. I will test one day and will share on this blog, as promised.