This plush is falling to the ground… at the same time, chocolate is associated with the salted butter caramel that can only be a small calorie bomb !!! So, if you are a gourmand(e)s like me, you can only succumb to this sweet chocolate heart and salted butter caramel (personally I’m a weak girl so…) ! Of what to satisfy a craving for chocolate, yeah tastes it does not control ! Good and like everything is really best home-made, it takes without hesitation the achieve with the caramel salted butter house.
And then I don’t know you, but me, my big pleasure is to attack it with my spoon and see the heart sink (yes, there are it is with the spoon but on the creams burned off it seems !)… gluttony when you hold us !
And why not test this soft with a heart of chocolate paste or a heart of raspberry, recipes here and here !
Fluffy chocolate heart and salted butter caramel
For 6 fluffy Save Print Ingredients
- 100 g of good dark chocolate
- 100 g of butter
- 80 g icing sugar
- 50 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- The caramel salted butter, chilled
- Preheat the oven to 210°.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a bain-marie or in the microwave.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs then add the mixture butter / chocolate and stir. Then add the icing sugar and the flour to the mixture.
- Divide the preparation into molds buttered up to half, and add a good teaspoon of caramel salted butter, chilled by mellow. Then, fill in with the rest of the preparation.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Turn out of the tin out of the oven.
- You can also keep in a cool place until time of use and the cook.
Enjoy without waiting !