1 year that I didn’t make focaccia, and I can tell you that for a focaccia lover, such as Mr., 1 year is still long ! But, it was quickly rewarded with this recipe for focaccia, sourdough, which I must say has filled all our expectations. A focaccia is thick and soft with desire, which will be perfect for the long evenings in the month of August ! Yes because for me, the focaccia it’s actually a little fun to the summer, it is the bread of the holiday, the sun, the cocktail hour by the sea and the small glass of rosé that goes with it (with moderation of course) ! So here, I give you the basics of the recipe but you can just as well make it work for you, and complement it with whatever you have on hand (finally, everything goes well together, eh, me not mix melon and anchovy, for example !). Good, as I am a nice girl (self-compliment that doesn’t hurt), I give you very quickly an idea other recipe of focaccia, it is not beautiful life ?! A little thought for those who are not equipped with a robot : good (kneading at least tell you that it makes you the arms !) !
Enjoy warm out of the oven (it is even better), with why not a good summer salad with watermelon or a gazpacho of watermelon (yes I am very “watermelon” at the moment !) ! Go I leave you with the recipe.
For 2 focaccia Save Print Ingredients
- 800 g wheat flour-kiss
- 300 g of sourdough refreshed
- 450 g of water
- 85 g of olive oil
- 10 g of salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- The big grey salt
- Mix together the flour and water, knead the robot speed 1 or to the hand for 3 minutes and then add the leaven, the salt and the oil.
- Knead for 10 minutes to obtain a dough elastic.
- Form a ball, place in a bowl, cover with a cloth and leave to rise 2-3 hours.
- Transfer the dough onto two plates from the oven and lay it out making sure not too much work.
- Make holes using your fingers over the entire surface and let sit for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 210°.
- Oil focaccia and then add to it a little of coarse salt and rosemary.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Good focaccia !