The summer continues and even if the fall is near, the beautiful days are still there and who says the weather is fine, said drink and said drink said glass of wine focaccia ! I had already shared with you the basic recipe of the focaccia, and here I propose a small improvement, a focaccia with zucchini, pesto, and sage. To tell the truth this is my recipe for focaccia favorite, which is probably due to the presence of pesto, I love it ! For the pesto, I made the family recipe of Lily which is perfect and that you will find it right here (you can also use pesto already made, but it’s still not quite the same thing !).
I leave you with this focaccia any tender, which does not require that to be adopted !!!
For 2 focaccia Save Print Ingredients
- 800 g wheat flour-kiss
- 300 g of sourdough refreshed
- 450 g of water
- 85 g of olive oil
- 10 g of salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1courgette cut into slices
- 6 tablespoons of pesto
- 1/2 bunch sage
- The big grey salt
- Mix together the flour and water, knead the robot speed 1 or to the hand for 3 minutes and then add the leaven, the salt and the oil.
- Knead for 10 minutes to obtain a dough elastic.
- Form a ball, place in a bowl, cover with a cloth and leave to rise 2-3 hours.
- Transfer the dough onto two plates from the oven and lay it out making sure not too much work.
- Make holes using your fingers over the entire surface and let sit for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 210°.
- Oil focaccia and then add on top of sliced zucchini, pesto, sage leaves and coarse salt.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.