Ok the title, you already know that it is not a light meal-light as I expected ! Well, it is true, the fondue au Mont d’or, this is not really the flat plan, but it is the flat blanket perfect for winter. Imagine, for example, return to ski : you have sore feet due to his p!*§?!* of shoes, and there, you will enjoy a good Mount of molten Gold… the trick is hyper-mega-comforting, don’t you think ?! In short, I do not believe it to ski that day but it was still cold outside, so I said that I wasn’t going to leave an orphan that mountain of Gold that is lying there ! So, yes, it is true, we only eat très très très très très très rarely of the milk/cheese at home, but where do you want to… he desires that we do not control.
For the tasting it is up to you to see, as for the fondue classic with chunks of a good baguette (my preferred choice !) or on steamed potatoes… Well, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, I’ve left a couple of days but nothing to worry about, just small technical problems with the blog !
Fondue au Mont d’or, nuts and rosemary
To 2 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 1 small Mont d’or
- 5 cl of white wine
- A handful of nuts freshly broken
- A small branch of rosemary
- The bread
- Preheat the oven to 220°.
- Prune your Mont d’or in a cross and then add the wine.
- Add the walnuts and rosemary on top of it, press everything lightly into the cheese.
- Have the mont d’or on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the crust is well toasted.
- Serve with the bread cut into cubes.