It’s been a while that I wanted to test the French fries to sweet potato in the oven but I was still never launched. Nothing more simple, you just need to find sweet potatoes, and it is more simple, it is necessary to recognise. I must admit that I discovered this variety in Scotland, a few years ago, during my Erasmus year. Back in France, I’ve not found any and then I forgot.
In short, I tell you about my life, but I am thrilled that the sweet potato was developed in France because I love it, and it can be really full of recipes with. You can use the vegetables like potatoes or squash-type pumpkins…
On this day, we ate these fries with sweet potato in the oven as an accompaniment to a sausage of Montbéliard, with a bit of mustard and that is all. A delight in simplicity.
French fries sweet potato in the oven
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 large sweet potato
- Paprika powder
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Cover your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potato into pieces in the shape of French fries and place them on the plate.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil on the pieces of sweet potato. Add salt and pepper and sprinkle the paprika on top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, the pieces will become crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- Enjoy right out of the oven.